- Finish Peacock Feathers - Done.
- Dragon lace swatch - Done.
"> This is #20 DMC Cebelia, 100% mercerized cotton, on 3.0mm needles. My pattern. I'm not thrilled with it-maybe it will look better if I make the back three rows of YO holes instead of two, or if I forget including eyes and just make the head a mess of YOs. At the moment, I seem to have, well, some fairly decent dracolich lace.
- Make a hood for a friend who requested one - Done. This is made of exactly two skeins of Jaeger Matchmaker DK on 3.25mm needles. I did a provisional cast-on and made the head part, then picked up the cast-on (and along the strap under the chin) and did the neck, in 1/1 ribbing rather than cables and stockinette, and knitted until I ran out of yarn.
- Do the swatching, photography, and final rewriting for an article I'm writing for (I hope) Knitty - not done
- Obtain all measurements and project ideas for longer-term projects - done with 3/4.
- Update this a bit more often - not done. Sooo not done.